Wednesday, March 22, 2006

MP3 Player

Oh yah, mama hit the big time. Finally my ship is coming in. Yikes I am a dork. In my defense though I have been lusting after a MP3 player for a VERY long time!!! I can't believe I finally have one!! True it isn't the one I have actually been drooling over, but in its defense the MP3 player I have holds approximately four hours of music!!! and somehow I have a choice in getting radio, although I am challenged so I may not find that feature for a while!!
Okay, so about now you are saying "How did you get this long sought after item, She?" Well, the local campus newspaper was running a contest. And because of the wonderfully supportive members on this campus I was able to win...wait let me put this in a way where sarcasm translates. NO ONE reads the fine print on the newspaper but because of "the Todd" I was pointed in the direction of the fine print and was able to answer some menial questions and consequently win the MP3 player....HOORAY me!!!
So, I had a piddly amount of songs on my disk but that didn't stop me, I loaded them onto the MP3 player and I am listening my little heart out until I get home and then comes the true test...which songs do I put on the player?!?!??!?! Oh it will be like chosing clothing to wear for the day...STRESS!!!
Okay so if anyone sees a contest for a laptop...HOOK ME UP, because that is my next lust fest...I WANT A LAPTOP SO BAD!!! A good one too!! Not some shitty little piece of shit shit that has less memory then a freaking calculator!! Oh the lessons we learn the hard way!!
Oh, Jack Johnson has never sounded so GOOD!
Thankyou Todd!! You are the shizna-ya-ya-shock-a-lot-a-boom-boom FOR SURE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shizna-ya-ya-shock-a-lot-a-boom-boom is so formal. Feel free to call me Shiz for short.