Saturday, March 18, 2006

Adam

(This blog comes to you as I listen to CBC) (follow this link if you want something more coherent then my listener response http://www.rense.com/general38/adam.htm)
Sixteen year old boy claims to heal man who has pancreatic cancer. Man with cancer has three months to live...after seeing 16 yr old Adam, the cancer is gone from his pancreas. I heard it on CBC 1, the interview is SooK Lin Yi (sp?). Adam, what an appropriate name for a child who can heal...the father of man apparently is called this...depending on how much stock you put in the bible. Me not so much if any. Ronnie Hawkins is the fellow who claimed he was healed by Adam the healer. Why do I all of sudden feel like I am in the zoo? How much stock do I put in the ability of a child to heal or the desire to be healed? Did Ronnie want to be free of cancer so badly he healed himself? Well that would be ludicrous because anyone who has cancer wants to be free, I would essentially be saying that they do not desire to be free of it as much as Ronnie, therefore they will die. That doesn't work for me.
I guess I have to listen to the second half of the interview and see what Adam (who is now in university and apparently still healing) has to say.
I am telling you, CBC is the way to go!
Oh my goodness, Adam is from BC!
And Adam is a writer...three books released...oh my, and Adam is not his real name, he is trying to protect his identity. He is nineteen and claims to be regular, sports, school, bars, and heals people. He goes into discussion about his mother and her illness, he put his hand over her head and finds himself inside her head, and he describes what he sees in there, he grabs the image of her pain and pulls it into himself...after this she never has pain again!! He says he is scientifically minded, his whole family is...and they began to look into how this wierd event could happen. "Your own thoughts influence your own health"
He believes in energy healing. Which is intriguing to me, because I also think there is something to it...however, I am still skeptical.
He espouses maintaining an open mind, which I agree with. I think in order for change, positive change to happen an open mind must be present. LOL and he really likes Blink 182 "All the small things"

No comments: