Sunday, April 02, 2006

Time, time, time....



Woot, that special time of the year has arrived where every third clock in my house isn't the correct time and I spend the next three days trying figure out what time it is and do I gain an hour of sleep or lose an hour of sleep? That argument NEVER dies!!! What begins the whole tirade on Daylight savings time...well because my genius computer recognize time change but my alarm clock and cell CAN'T! And as a result I am all discombobulated. Tomorrow, will begin the discussion about sleep...someone, I know someone will bring it up! Thought the roomie would but she finally huffed out of the house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess who was an hour late for work this morning?

Sheyde said...

Ouch! Always, that possibility...

So far I have been lucky. Never late for work, always worked with someone who not only informed of the time change but then tried to have the conversation about whether they are losing or gaining an hour of sleep...