Monday, April 03, 2006

ERGH


Okay, for the next two weeks I will be full of self-loathing. Why? Because I actually have to write and submitt essays. Now the process is easy to talk about, although when I begin the application of actually writing and then the whole process of waiting for a mark which does NOT reflect my effort and understanding....well I end up hating myself...especially when the jackass behind me says "essay writing is a no-brainer" Now I toddle myself up to the writing centre in search for a couple more percent than I got on the last essay. I can't wait till the whole process is over and I can write creatively again. Seriously feel like the life is being sucked out of me.
Came up for a wonderful idea to spur on my creative process. I will try something image driven...little spots of imagining...see what crops up. Of course that will be AFTER classes and exams are done!

No comments: