Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Little things...


Okay, so the kingston is my life. MMmm, better said the kingston contains my academic life. I religiously and dutifully carry the thing with me everywhere. So, last night, I am furiously working away...sleep deprived and slightly delerious...very positive I put the little gadget in my school bag. So then where is it? Cause it has my essay and research on it!!!


So I am starting to look like this guy! Although, picture him huddled in a corner, under a desk...and that is the little freak inside my head right now!
And I would really love to wear this shirt right now! Especially when dealing with the Currie...only cause I would hope he would offer to be choked. Why did he give me more work?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is no way in hell I will have all of the marking done by tomorrow. I feel horrible about this not because I actually give a crap about the little shits who wrote these things or about Currie's ridiculously unbending policy on turnaround times but because you actually managed to get it done--likely at the expense of your own work.