Tuesday, April 04, 2006

breaking point


I feel fairly fragile right now. This is part of the process I hate the most. I am completely and fully stressed. I have broken down two times today, crying. I probably wouldn't if I was worrying less, eating more and sleeping better. I am not though...I have no choice to either. The life of a student is fairly okay except for two weeks each semester...where everything culminates and piles on heavily. I feel extra special vulnerable, because my life is going in a fully new direction, both academically and personally. Also, when I am stressed my brother comes to me more and that hurts, alot. I love my brother but I am too weak right now to take on my pain regarding not having him with me. Just a bit longer and the gut kicking will slow down.

No comments: