Friday, August 11, 2006

Wise woman


Have you ever tried to identify the wise woman? I often do, try that is. I have to be honest...when I say have to, I mean by my own standards, I have to be honest I have been blessed in my life. I have been blessed with a spirit that recognizes life's challenges as gifts. I know the challenges that I have undergone, some I have shared with the people who read this blog regularly and some have become too complex to articulate. And through it all I have continued on, but I didn't do it alone. I have never been alone. I have been blessed because my spirit invites others to come and help me and aid me and open up paths for me. Currently I am in this amazing vortex and whirling around are all these individuals who (they don't know it) are working collectively to enrich my life and ensure that I will be successful. I must remember through all this to share. I must remember honesty, trust, love...I must remember that there will be small individuals that will burn me, but I can't ever let me stop giving, sharing, trusting, loving...
How to identify the wise woman...look for the stare that seems to be not looking for anything and you are certain no words will follow the gaze...the stare is quiet, you will find her there...and if you can't find the stare open yourself up, trust, give, and more importantly laugh, belly laugh, roll in laughter, because she loves laughter.

No comments: