Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I dare you

I challenge you...
I push you...
go forward, find those letters at the end of the page, fill those spaces with ink...
I dare you to wrap your arms around your dreams...
go the length, and search out the depth of your ability...
I am not part of the no where people, I haven't slipped between the cracks,
I refuse to grind against the membranes...
I will not be shaped and moulded by anyone but myself...
I dare you trace the edges of your pity and see where your inspirations come from
I am the dreamer, the constant dreamer
the vigilant dreamer

2 comments:

Mystress Fyre said...

I LOVE THIS!
Did you write it???
It calls to me!!!
Oddly enough I didn't see this posting until today....I'se been checking yer blog every day now...ah well.

More stuff!!
More writing of Sheila!
More please!!!

Sheyde said...

hehe, ya I wrote it...trying to warm up for my writing class. I am sitting in on Mary Ellen's writing workshop in an effort to get me going again..

Uhm? I can't find your blog anymore? What happened to it? Did the address change? Did you delete it?