Monday, May 21, 2007

No Oyama this time

In my defence I was going to bike to Oyama, but then I emerged from the back road, got onto the highway, biked a couple kilometres and saw no hope of getting a bike lane back and the cars were not kind to me on the highway, so I turned back...I chickened out and I am sorry, but I don't think roadkill looks good on me. Next time I will hit bottomwood lake road and attempt Oyama that way. I also kept track of km's again and I got 31km in this time (my backside thinks it may have been forty possibly fifty, but the odometer doesn't agree!



I did get a picture of myself though *smile* well my shadow, and of course some more noxious scenery shots. But I won't bore you with scenery!













And the cherry on my day is my sadistic love of washing my cat...too bad she wasn't into it!

No comments: