Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's all about the km's


Finally I brought my thinking cap with me, it fit snugly under my helmet! I turned on my odometer and watched the kilometres rise as I biked to Winfield and back this morning. Turns out I am biking a total of 26kms roundtrip...which for me and my physical condition I think is pretty stupendous.
I would like to note that while I have shaved fifteen minutes off my ride, the reduction in time does not reduce the numbness in my backside by the time I make it home...so an hour and forty five minutes is the limit my backside can take for one sitting and that is to the point of losing ALL feeling!
Sorry about the picture, I haven't brought the camera with me because there are SO MANY pictures I could take and that would screw up my challenge. I promise though when I head for Oyama I will bring the camera and see what visual treasures I can procure!

No comments: