Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Congratulations America!

Democrats got to have a comeback in the States. Can I say that Bush did it to himself? Err, ya, big ol' presidentio Bush basically opened the door for the Democrats to come in and muddy the waters.
I have doubts about how much this new event will change the situation in the Middle East...the damage is more than definitely done. I know, if the tables were reversed and it was Canada that has been consistently bombed and occupied, well, my memory is long and my willingness to not forget and to move to action is very close to me. So, even if the midterm elections is a glimmer of hope that the Republican regime is on the way out...the damage is done...
Okay, and moving on. So, Saddam Hussien is sentenced to death by hanging. Automatically, his case goes to appeals court...if the verdict is upheld, they have thirty days in which to hang the fellow. I have had my ear glued to the news, especially the responses in the Arab world. I can't argue with either side, the Suni's or the Shiite's...both have very valid reasons as to why or why not Saddam should be hung/hanged (bad grammar, sorry).

I have to say I am happy to hear that the
Here is my thing...and I know the reality but a girl can dream right? Will Bush ever go on trial for his crimes?? Okay, reality says that unless he sticks a cigar up an interns rear, he will never have to go before a judge ...yes I am being glib, but that seems to be pretty much the truth of it. Sure, Viatnamese President gets world condemnation and sanctions for testing a nuclear bomb and Prez Bush gets the democrats. I know I see the uneveness of this...
For those three or four people who may or may not read my rambles...got anything you want to add? Got milk?
Oh, uhm, speaking of advertising, the United Church got a ten million dollar boost to start up a provocative advertising campaign. The reason this "provocative" campaign has started is because the Church noticed that the 30-45 age group was missing from the Church scene. They feel that this age group isn't looking to the Church for spirituality because they don't know the Church can offer that...thus the campaign. One ad, shows a picture of Jesus in the mall during Christmas, instead of Santa and the caption asks would you still take your children?...anyways, I wanted to find a picture sadly I cant'. BOO hiss me...go ahead comment away!!

No comments: