Thursday, April 05, 2007

Little Girls and the Labrynth...

Here is the trouble I get into while walking...I begin remembering! Well worse than that, my MP3 player gets time to reel around to songs I usually don't hear. Today, it was David Bowie "Power of the Babe". Which got me remembering to the time when I learned about sexy...now, at the time I knew what it meant, but I didn't KNOW what it meant.
Here is where the Labrynth comes in...yes, I am sorry to shatter all my "cool" allusions any of you may have had, but David Bowie in big hair and tights made my knees go weak. I have even purchased the movie and have watched it recently and the guy is still sexy to me!

Which gets me to thinking, what about David outside of the cheesy 80's film and in 2007? Yes, he is still sexy!!!

Now if you will excuse me I must go watch the Labrynth....and Sam if you are out there somewhere, thankyou for confirming that David is sexy, and more to the point that even hetero men find David sexy too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Throw your head!"

Sheyde said...

YES YES YES