Monday, October 23, 2006

OMG where did she go?

Hello my devoted fan base...all three of you...sometimes four! Okay, so I disappeared off the blogspot for some time and I am sorry for that. I know my information and discussion is very exciting.
So what happened to me anyways? Well...expectations happened to me. The expectation that I am expected to be a social being, an academic being, a renter, and an employee...all of my hats collided and squished me the last couple of weeks. I have picked up a new job, and it was created by a necessity for someone else to get their work done. Of course my work is great and does have some abstract relation to my studies...however, because of someone else's deadline, I had to run quickly and learn FAST! Add that to my reading for my complex mind numbing courses...and the continual fret that I will never get to my assignments...and well the lack of public transit that functions and administration that is more bent on being an obstacle than a facilitator (WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY GETTING PAID? more than me FUCKERS) ... uhm, ya that is my feeling on the current administration!

So, something I noticed and desired to get back to was excercising. I don't bike anymore because my day requires me to smell nice and carry certain items that don't travel well by bike. I have lamented the loss of biking and told myself I would get a gym pass...soon...well, the reality of making it to the gym in terms of all my other commitments really didn't make itself a goal that is attainable...well it is but at the expense of my mental well being...and I am stressed enough. So here is the new thing...getting up in the morning and keeping myself attached to my exercise ball for an hour...or running on the spot. Hopefully that will produce results that will provide the universe with a more balanced me.
I am frazzled. Razzled, and not at all dazzled.
But on the positive note I am trying to enter a piece of fiction into the CBC literary awards...I don't expect to win, what I do expect is that by entering I will legitimate in my own mind that I am a writer. Finally I am a writer!

1 comment:

Mystress Fyre said...

I can't believe that I haven't been reading your blog for a month now....gak! I got lost in our world together and forgot to look out! ha.

exercise. I need some of that too!!! Could ya run a little on the spot for me?? tee hee hee...gonna go shove a stroller round the Mission now!!